Will be here Saturday. Come on out.
Faire season is here, come out and see us:
Rose Ceremony May 13, 7:30 pm at the Institute for Spiritual Development 15 Sparta Avenue, Sparta NJ http://www.isdsparta.org/ To Register
2022 – The 3rd Thursday Night of each month at the ISD – 7:30 PM
DRUMMING CIRCLE – 7:30 pm @ The Institute for Spiritual Development 15 Sparta Road, Sparta NJ with Rev. John Drinkard & Rev. Ellen Rochedieu
4/21, 5/19, 6/16, 7/21, 8/18, 9/16, 10 21, 11/17 & 12/15
The drum is the heartbeat of Mother Earth. Come join us as we ride our drums into the Spirit World in search of healing, knowledge and power. Experience the Shamanic State of Consciousness and expand your spiritual awareness. Bring back healing and restore your power where it has been lost. Establish a direct connection to the Spirit World, the center point of a lifelong personal Shamanic practice. Bring a blanket, blindfold, and notebook for the journey. If you have a drum or rattle, bring it along. They are not required. Donation: $5:00
Follow me on Facebook
Why do our pets need Reiki?
Do you know that the word Animal comes from the Latin word Anima meaning “Breathe or Soul” and Animalis, the adjective, means “having breath or soul”. We all know our animal companions have souls, right?
We also know our animal companions are empaths. They try to comfort you when you are upset, sad or sick. Think back to a time where your companion helped you feel better. Would anyone like to share a memory?
Many times the animal will take on the negative energy from you. Then they are holding onto that energy, and they need help in releasing it. Energy can stagnate in the body where there has been physical injury or possibly emotional pain. In time, these energy blocks can cause illness.
Reiki helps with that. What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese form of energy healing. Reiki practitioners use a technique called palm healing or hands-on healing through which a “universal energy” is transferred through the palms of the practitioner to the patient in order to encourage emotional or physical healing.
Think of Universal energy as the Stem cells of energy, it is the energy that everything is created from, so it can be used by the entire body. Reiki targets the energy fields around the body. This practice aims to help the flow of energy, remove blocks and feed a depleted energy field. Improving the flow of energy around the body, can enable relaxation, reduce pain, speed healing, and reduce other symptoms of illness.
Here are 3 important points you need to know about reiki treatments.
- Non-invasive Healing, does not require touching the animal, it can even be done virtually.
- The Practioner doesn’t need to know the symptoms or the problem. The Reiki energy goes where it is needed.
- The animal is in control of the session. They allow the energy in as they feel necessary.
- We, as their guardians, can also benefit from the session if we are present. The Reiki energy is in the room and everyone in the room benefits from it.
So what can Reiki do for your pet?
- Alleviating anxiety, stress, nervousness and producing a state of calm
- Increasing energy levels and overall well-being
- Supplementing medical treatments
- Helping to heal after surgery, injury or trauma
- Relieving aches, pains, strains and allergies
- Addressing issues with the coat, skin or feathers
- Getting pets through depression or bereavement
- Strengthen the immune system
- Unblock Blocked energy
Just like people, even healthy pets can have occasional physical, emotional and mental imbalances that, left untreated, can manifest illness. Periodic treatments can help maintain your pet’s natural state of well – being.
In my practice I may incorporate crystals, oils and other healing modalities into the Reiki healing. The treatment for each animal is unique as they are.